Saturday, July 25, 2009

Studio Saturday with Jangles


Welcome to Studio Saturday! Each week one of our contributors gives you a sneak peek into their studio, creative process or inspirations. We ask a related question of our readers and hope you'll leave comments! As an incentive we offer a free prize each week to bribe you to use that keyboard. The following week we choose a random winner.

Last weeks winner is Congratulations, EmandaJ! You have won Cindy's Bronze Pendant. Send Cindy an e-mail and she will get it right out to you.

Welcome to the Studio of Jangles and Studio Saturday!

Howdy y'all,
I just got back from a gigantic road trip with the family. We had a great time driving through Maine and Canada. Along the way we saw Niagara Falls, Bar Harbor, Quebec City, Whales, and more. The Heynen family had loads of fun.

I took 619 photos on my trip. I have my camera around my neck at all times, because you never know what you are going to see. I love to take pictures for inspiration. I have realized over the years that I am not really shooting for the object as much as I just want to capture the colors. I have said it before and I will say it again, I love color.

Since I haven't really been in the studio much, I thought I would show you some of the pictures I have taken for inspiration. Please take a look at the colors...

I am a sucker for stripes, especially black and white

Look at the pink in that tide pool

Check out the red roof

Okay, this one was taken for the flowery design, not so much the color


I love the worn buoys in all of the bright colors

So where do you find inspiration? Let me know and you could win this Jangles Bead.
Happy Saturday!
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment